Excavator Operators - Earthworks
About the job
Taggart Earthmoving is a family-owned company that operates a dynamic and diversified contracting business with bases in Christchurch and Rangiora.
We are looking to hire excavator operators for a landmark project. Work starting on the 12th - 19th of April 2021.
We will offer you:
- job security
- a great social culture
- a company that places the health and safety of their staff first.
- opportunity to progress to permanent position if suitable
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years excavator experience
- New Zealand Drivers Licence Class 1, 2 and Wheels, Tracks and Rollers Endorsement
- Current SiteSafe Passport and First Aid Certificate is an advantage
- Experience with a breaker is an advantage
- Someone who has the ability to listen and learn
- Someone with a passion for earthworks
- Loves working in the outdoors and within a team environment