Drainage Leading Hand
Permanent / Full Time
About the job
Taggart Earthmoving is a family owned company that operates a dynamic and diversified contracting business with bases in Christchurch and Rangiora.
About the role:
- Ensuring projects are completed to a high standard ready to hand over to the client.
- Laying pipes in trenches
- May need to operate a small digger
- General Labour
- Follow Health & Safety instructions
Skills and experience:
- Registered Drainlayer
- CCC Authorised Drainlayer
- Clean NZDL Class 1, 2 and 4 and W.T.R.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a drainlayer Leading Hand on civil projects.
- Proven ability to achieve targets.
- Ability to read, understand and explain plans.
- Working knowledge of all territorial requirements.
- Great communication skills, both oral and written.